Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
It will basically be a cheap Uber [which allows a person to hail a private car or ride-share from a mobile phone], and with no need to talk to the driver.
How many local transit projects are drawing fire from the Koch political network? And what impact is it having?
The company is currently building a supercharging station in Missoula on Grant Creek Road, off I-90, in the back parking lot of Starbucks.
Drivers will be able to get out of the car in their driveways and watch it park itself in the garage. When drivers are ready to leave, the car will able to drive itself up, with the car’s temperature and stereo system set to the driver’s preferences.
"It will come to you wherever you are," Musk says. "It will slowly make its way to you."
The sedan may be the best car you can buy today, but it’s hardly perfect.
But it’s not exactly restrained. The combination of three electric motors and a naturally aspirated 5.2-liter V10 engine produces over 900 horsepower, enough to send this hybrid from a standstill to 62 mph in three seconds flat.
"The only emissions from fuel cells are heat and water," one of the major benefits of hydrogen powered vehicles, according to "How Stuff Works."
What excuse is there for banning highly efficient cars from American roads?
"It’s coming to the point now that because of all these new technologies, car makers are starting to bring them together towards building vehicles capable of highly automated driving," said Ian Fletcher, analyst at IHS Automotive.
Since it’s being charged frequently, the battery doesn’t need to store so much energy to begin with.
- Montana's Tech Hub Effort
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Five Valleys Archery Club
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Alliance
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana World Trade Center
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts