Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
"We are setting our own course and reaping the rewards of our hard work, our careful fiscal management, our pro-business climate and our diversified economy."
When the North Dakota Legislature begins its 2011 session, lawmakers will have plenty of money to spend and even more suggestions about how to spend it.
The North Dakota University System http://www.ndus.edu/ says its impact on the state’s economy is worth $3.7 billion a year.
Otte Coleman says one reason for the state`s strong numbers is a good marketing campaign that targets those in nearby states and Canada.
The economic activity in western North Dakota has not only drawn state and national attention, but also international attention.
"The state’s broad-based economic growth will enable North Dakota to fund priorities, provide sustained tax relief and continue to build a strong reserve for the future," Gov. Hoeven
New job program provides incentives to primary-sector businesses looking to relocate to the state and create new jobs.
The program, called the North Dakota New Jobs Training Program, provides funding to offset the cost of workforce training for companies creating new jobs.
"There are a few small towns that if they don’t grab their own bootstraps they will fail. But most that are here are interested in survival and they are going to grab their own bootstraps, they are going to get something done, they are going to find their purpose."
"All the middle skill jobs, they`re really looking for those types of jobs," said Wayne Kutzer, Department of Career and Technical Education. "They`re needed so badly."
A little more than 10,000 students attend the state`s five community colleges and they say it`s for good reason.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts