MSU Leadership Institute & UM Global Leadership Initiative
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
It will require drastically shifting that worldview, both as employees aspiring to find better and healthier work environments and bosses reimagining a new way of leading.
An Oprah-endorsed leadership consultant to the likes of Pixar, IBM, the Seattle Seahawks, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Brown, 52, is extremely well known in some circles.
"When team-focused individuals put the team’s goals above their own, those teams perform more effectively and much better."
Kelly, who is also a bestselling author, is expected to discuss his space travel experiences, share lessons on leadership, reflect on his commitment to discovery and tell stories of perseverance.
When the dean of Harvard Business School meets someone who wants to go to HBS, he asks them a simple question
To be sure, grades are important, but there’s something else even more so.
Becoming an influential leader has nothing to do with titles and everything to do with gaining the admiration, confidence and trust of those around you.
Good coaches, like good teachers, are mentors.
Michael Sandel, a political philosopher and bestselling author, will explore themes of moral justice during his lecture, "What IS the Right Thing to Do?" given in honor of MSU’s incoming freshman class. His lecture is free and open to the public.
Free to the women who participate, the institute costs roughly $40,000 to produce and spans five days. The leaders raise funds for the program.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts