Montana Education Excellence
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
As you know, we’re hoping to expand statewide throughout Montana in 2007.
The current plan is five new schools in ’07, five in ’08,
five in ’09 etc.
2006 KNOWLEDGE WORKER QUOTIENT ™: College Towns Are at the Heart of the Knowledge Sector Economy. Bozeman, MT a good example
Success Story from Bozeman, MT: Citing a shortage of qualified engineers in its home state of Connecticut, Sikorsky lands in Bozeman, Montana
MSU business team places third at regional competition that assesses proficiency in financial information systems.
MSU students from several Montana towns were on an MSU College of Business team that placed third in a recent regional competition.
MAPS plays it S.A.F.E. ‘School to Work’ program, is teaching skills that translate into quality employment
Says Montana Governor, Brian Schweitzer, “MAPS offers a great supplement to arts education in our schools and gives those interested in film valuable experience in an industry where hands on training is vital. The training and experience Media Arts students receive will likely lead them into quality jobs in the future, whether in the film industry or not.”
The trio’s success was "extraordinary," said Carroll math, engineering and computer science professor Kelly Cline.
"It means we’re doing some things right," Cline said. "To have a winner here in Helena, Montana, is just extraordinary."
Paul Staso’s Run Across America. Russell Elementary School Students in Missoula, Montana are ahead of pace in their "Run/Walk Across America" fitness challenge
Essentially, the 4th and 5th graders are virtually running and walking across the entire continental United States during this school year (September 7, 2005 through June 9, 2006). Weekly individual distances are calculated and totaled to advance each class forward on a predetermined 3,200-mile route across America. Our research has shown that no individual class has ever successfully completed a virtual trek across the entire United States during a single school year.
The Creativity Forge, a 6,000-square-foot computer- and machine-stuffed facility, allows students to put to use what they learn in books and from professors. And along the way, they build relationships with Montana businesses and other schools who are interested in the forge’s work.
"I believe this ranking is a very strong indicator of the high quality of pharmacy faculty in the Skaggs School of Pharmacy," said Dave Forbes, dean of the College of Health Professions and Biomedical Sciences, which encompasses the UM pharmacy school. "Additionally, we are the only pharmacy school ranked in the top four schools that is not attached to a medical school."
Robots big and small are spreading across Montana, as hundreds of students build robots to compete in regional competitions this spring, according to Donna Minton, deputy director of the Montana Space Grant Consortium based at Montana State University.
Rob and Terry Ryan’s STARS initiative ( Science and Technology At ouR Schools) Gifts Computers to Math Lab at Hamilton High School.
Every day we don’t provide them the very best is an opportunity lost.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts