Cool Stuff That's Coming
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
"While much of the work is still preliminary, we are very hopeful that one day these implants could restore ambulatory vision to patients," he added.
Researchers at the University at Buffalo, New York, announced last week they have developed a system that lets one person experience the sense of touch felt by another. They said they could transmit the sensation across the Internet.
"We have reached the inflection point in information technology where we’ve moved from revolution to evolution," said Dr. Satava, whose projects include developing cyborg moths and robot surgeons. "But there is another revolution fomenting, and if we master it, we will be the first species to control our own evolution."
Pentagon wants to develop a system to catalog everything about a person’s life and make it searchable – A Spy Machine of DARPA’s Dreams
"DARPA’s LifeLog would take this concept several steps further by tracking where people go and what they see."
"The fantasy of a personal flying machine is lurching toward reality, as companies ready vertical-takeoff aircraft for market, and information technology endows planes with the ability to fly themselves."
Sound technology turns the way you hear on its ear- HSS for the first time does for sound what the laser did for light
Rarely is an invention so unique, so visceral and so simple that in 15 seconds most people who experience it realize it could alter everyday life. By Kevin Maney, USA TODAY But that’s what happens…
"The researchers say it could be used in kiosks at hotels or tourist information centres by visitors trying to work how much they can squeeze into their day."
The Future Of High-tech Housing- Popular Science Magazine features a Swedish housing complex that is ecologically sound and wired.
"Not very many architects are doing this kind of housing," says MRY’s O’Connor. "It’s very new and groundbreaking in a lot of ways."
"The material, only as thick as three human hairs, displays black text on a whitish-gray background with a resolution similar to that of a typical laptop computer screen."
"Cargill Dow thinks a billion pounds of PLA could be harvested annually within a decade. That would mean 10 percent of the nation’s corn supply would be converted into plastics and fibers."
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts