Community

Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.

How the Car Created the Modern World

or all the carping and finger-pointing leveled at traditional automobiles — much of which Appleyard acknowledges as valid — he is unabashed about his appreciation for the most important machine in human history. As he points out, “The car emancipated the masses far more effectively than any political ideology; that it did so at a cost should not obliterate the importance of that freedom.”

This Wyoming power line could save California — and forever change the American West

This project could “save California,” according to the Los Angeles Times. But it won’t be easy.

Upcoming trainings: Email Marketing Tips, Boots to Business and more! GFDA

Whether you’re just getting started, looking for new customers, wanting to grow sales through e-commerce, or focusing on workforce.
We’re here to help.

Check out the upcoming trainings

Rancher Steve Charter vs. Bull Mountain Mine in Roundup may prove that coal and cows can’t coexist in Montana

Charter said the real trouble may have started when Signal Peak decided to rip out a natural spring-fed well four years ago — the source of water for more than 200 cows.

The Great Salt Lake is disappearing. Can anything be done to save it?

Satellite photos show the Great Salt Lake is much smaller than it was only a few decades ago—in fact, it has now reached its lowest point on record since measurements began in 1875.

Climate Change Leaves Flood Maps Outdated, FEMA Says

“The part that’s really difficult right now is the fact that our flood maps don’t take into account excessive rain that comes in. And we are seeing these record rainfalls that are happening,” Criswell said Sunday on CNN’s State of the Union, as Bloomberg reported.

City considering $1.4 million Great Falls Development Authority request for loans to local business

Staff is recommending approval.

2-day event to focus on technology and workforce needs in Ronan – 9/7-8

The Montana Chamber of Commerce is hosting a 2-day event focusing on technology and workforce needs, and essential 21st century skills in Ronan.

Is There A Better Way For Governments To Fund Agribusiness?

To build sustainable food systems, women need to be formally represented in the process. Too often, responses to the global food crisis reinforce an unjust status quo and widen gender inequality.

‘The faucet has shut off’: Bozeman area housing market sees signs of cooling, but prices remain high

“I feel the biggest thing, the word I would use, is probably urgency. I feel like the sense of urgency has totally stopped.”