Come Home Wyoming
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
"The economy is going to drive the population," Gallagher said, "especially in a smaller state."
After living in France for 30 years, artist Susan Tatlinger recently returned to the United States and Wyoming.
"We’re in a workforce shortage in Wyoming because we think our economy’s booming, and it is booming."
‘The kids like to be here’ Greybull Elementary is the only school in Wyoming based on Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design standards.
Some kids say it’s the solar-powered lights; others say it’s built with recycled cans. They’re partly right, and they will be hearing a lot more about the new energy-efficient, green building over the course of the school year.
Duties include management and implementation of regional economic development programs, strategic planning, community development, and technical assistance activities.
More than half of Wyoming’s industrial arts teachers will be eligible for retirement in the next five years.
The town needs a grocery store and bank and other amenities at the same time it needs permanent work-force housing so people will begin to stick and actually require such additional services.
"I could probably get a job and stay here, but I’m not willing to part with my mule," Maday said. "He’s my best friend and I’m not getting rid of him for nothing."
Haney said he was attracted to the WCDA position because of the professional challenge it offers and because it afforded him an opportunity to be closer to Colorado, where he grew up.
"We wanted to stay relevant to park visitors," said Julena Campbell, public affairs specialist for Grand Teton. "Parks are experiencing a decline in visitation. This is a way to stay relevant, on the cutting edge, and involve kids. We thought this would be a cool way to kind of reel people in."
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts