Since becoming dean of engineering at Montana State University, Bob Marley has hired two women for high-profile jobs as assistant to the dean and associate dean. By GAIL SCHONTZLER Chronicle Staff Writer A lot of...
In a recent letter to the Dean of the College of Business, Richard Semenik, student Eric Gomke of Billings, Montana had this to say about his recent award received at the College of Business sponsored...
New Rules For Team Building-The times are changing–and so are the guidelines for maximizing team performance.
Whenever I board a commercial airline flight, I have the impulse to stick my head in the cockpit and ask, "First trip flying together?" I would never actually do such a thing, of course. But...
Seattle, Boise investors impressed by Spokane-Investment forum brings together area companies (Is Montana ready to have one here?)
No checks changed hands, but entrepreneurs and venture capitalists who attended an investment forum Tuesday in Spokane said the event created new relationships that will ultimately bring more financial capital to Eastern Washington. Bert Caldwell...
For awhile, in early 2000, things could hardly have gone better for the Missoula office of New Horizons Computer Learning Center. By MICHAEL MOORE of the Missoulian "We were turning $400,000, $500,000 in sales per...
Boston’s Dana-Farber Cancer Institute caught the eye of the business community when it recently lured Anthony del Campo from the private sector to head its technology-transfer program — the licensing of its budding technologies to...
The Entrepreneurs Foundation, started in 1998 by a group of Silicon Valley venture capitalists who wanted to encourage startups to give back to their communities, has opened an Oregon chapter. The Portland Business Journal The...
Though no one predicts last week’s Inc 500 conference will result in a mass immigration of companies to New Mexico, by all accounts it was a success, especially with regard to showing off the state...
CerTech is selling off its remaining equipment. We have pretty much sold all the major stuff. I have seven of the following computers left for sale as well as some other equipment listed below: HP...
- Come Home Montana
- Montana Economic Developers Association
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- 2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- MATR SPONSORS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- iConnect Montana
- Montana Department of Commerce
- The MDT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- Northwestern Energy
- Printing For Less
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Rural Communities
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts