Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
South Dakota Tops List of State Policy Environments for Entrepreneurs
The index continues to point to South Dakota as the most entrepreneurial-friendly state in the U.S., benefiting most from the lack of individual income tax, capital gains tax, corporate income tax and inheritance tax or "death tax.
What is Dakota Rising?
Dakota Rising is a three-year Dakota Resources program that helps rural entrepreneurs discover new ways to grow their business.
Mitchell, South Dakota — Home of the Brain Gain
Traditionally known for its Corn Palace, the South Dakota city has invested in high-tech infrastructure and created a new identity based on old strengths of community.
Documents link state-sponsored EB-5 visa program, Keystone XL
The EB-5 visa program, a longstanding federal program in which wealthy foreigners can get green cards for investing $500,000 into certain U.S. projects, is at the core of a still-unfolding scandal in South Dakota involving high-ranking politicians, powerful business interests and alleged criminality.
When jobs fall short, job-creation loan recipients pay penalty
The state Board of Economic Development adopted a new policy today for businesses that receive low-interest state loans for projects but don’t fulfill their job-creation agreements
South Dakota farmers on buying binge – Ag equipment sales fueled by economy, pent-up demand and new technology
The boom has many causes, chief among them a strong ag economy scarcely affected by the 2007 recession.
State, federal officials investigate South Dakota office of economic development
In addition to asking for a criminal investigation, the governor said he has initiated an "independent review" of the state economic development office "to verify that any alleged misconduct was an isolated incident."
Growing a Wine Destination in South Dakota
Over the past five years, the number of wineries in the state has increased from 15 to 25.
Flip side of state business-friendly climate: low wages
Legislature has rejected attempts to boost minimum, and opponents of an increase say a bump could cost jobs
Google, South Dakota company team up on balloon project for Internet Connectivity
The project teams can control the path of the balloons by moving them so they can sail on wind traveling in the right speed and direction. Google developed software to help turn the balloons into a platform for providing Internet access.
- Montana's Tech Hub Effort
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Five Valleys Archery Club
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts