Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
“Our entire business model is built on a premise of finding capital outside the state of Montana to benefit Montanans,” Stipcich said. “We want to generate funds to be able to provide more scholarships and more benefits that go far beyond our wages and contracts with local vendors.”
Plans are well underway for MNA’s 5th Annual Conference. Nearly 300 people attended last year’s event in Missoula. To make this year’s conference the best ever, we need your help!
Washington state nonprofit, Stone Soup, launches www.shopthefrontier.org to help local residents market their handcrafted products globally
It has created jobs and hope for residents where before there were none.
Nationwide, women hold 56 percent of all foundation CEO positions and 75 percent of all program officer positions, according to a report released last week by the Council on Foundations.
The MNA Board of Director’s established the Public Policy Council to
provide advice and direction to the MNA Board regarding public policy issues of critical
importance to Montana’s nonprofit sector.
MNA Member Mapping for 2005 available – The Montana Nonprofit Association is growing and we thought you would like to learn more about your peers in the association.
New Benefit for Montana Nonprofit Association (MNA) Members! ReadyTalk Voice and Web Teleconferencing at 70% Savings
ReadyTalk is easy to use, secure, reliable and has many additional features designed to make your teleconferencing easier.
With the program, the company and the local employees focus on one charitable organization per year.
Cuppa help – Missoula-based Non-Profit "Alliance for Coffee Excellence" directly introduces coffee growers in five countries to its network of coffee roasters in the United States.
Education and advocacy are the heart of the modest Missoula-based international coffee nonprofit.
“We’re losing land every day out there,” said current chairman Buddy Smith. “I have to tell you that this facility is our best chance to save that land.”
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Five Valleys Archery Club
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Alliance
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana World Trade Center
- Prospera Business Network
- Responder Alliance – Don’t let stress injury steal your passion
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana's Tech Hub Effort
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts