Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Collaborative leaders continually balance competing and shifting requirements. You can’t force collaboration, but you can expect it.
Your ability to make effective decisions (or your lack thereof) often has a direct correlation to your leadership status within your organization. Today’s companies want leaders who not only have the ability to make critical…
Leaders are all very different people. Any prospective leader who buys into the necessity of attempting to emulate all the characteristics of a leader is doomed to fail. I know because I tried it early in my career. It simply doesn’t work.
Last month, Sidney was one of 12 communities selected by the Northwest Area Foundation to be a pilot community with the goal to bolster and expand leadership in rural communities.
A new database on great American leaders offers surprising insights on the nature of leadership.
There are career coaches who will tell you how to swim with the sharks. There are incentive consultants who will urge you to shower employees with money and perks. There are headhunters who will advise you to groom superstars and pit them against one another to fuel their competitive drive. Then there is Bill Russell. Russell talks about the importance of merging individual egos into a team ego.
They offer a series of recommendations for dealing with this new reality, including investing in research to better understand the qualities needed to lead and manage hybrid organizations, followed by leadership and management training to better prepare today’s leaders.
The Cheyenne session was one of the best..great alumni attendance at the Union Pacific Depot reception! Thank you Chuck Bohlen, Pam Malone, and your crew from Laramie County Community College. Thanks also to Randy Bruns…
The Northwest Area Foundation selects Sidney, Glendive and Circle as pilot communities for Leadership development program.
Each of the communities in the program has a population of less than 5,000 people. Each city will join a pilot program to bolster and extend their leadership systems as a strategy to reverse economic and population decline and move on to hope.
"Studies show that small communities, even if they are distant from larger population centers, can thrive if they have a strong leadership system," said Karl Stauber, president of the foundation.
The Leadership Montana program will bring together people who "understand issues, are willing to listen to and learn from each other, celebrate cultural diversity and opinions and demonstrate a passion for the Last Best Place,"
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts