Community

Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.

New state data tool shows Missoula County adding 16K residents over next decade – Gallatin County is predicted to add 42,000

The state website for the new population growth prediction tool also has lots of other features, like a visualization of how many vacant homes were in each county in the state as of 2020.

Colorado Doubles Down on E-Bike Incentives After Early Successes

New incentives — like the ones offered in Denver — are promising to advance the adoption of e-bikes and are fueling calls for the devices to be seen as essential parts of the evolving transportation ecosystem.

Sonnen & TenneT Power German Grid With Electric Cars

“We are on the verge of developing a renewable energy ecosystem that can be compared to the dawn of the internet age.”

Court sides with Montana solar developer

“The decision clarifies that solar QFs may incorporate storage technologies that will allow them to send out power around the clock. This means abundant, low-cost clean energy for consumers and increased reliability for the grid,” said Ben Norris, senior director of regulatory affairs for the Solar Energy Industries Association.

The Push for a $60K Base Teacher Salary Gains Steam as Bernie Sanders Signs On

“I want the day to come, sooner than later, when we are going to attract the best and brightest young people in our country into teaching,” Sanders said. “I want those young people to be proud of the profession they have chosen. I want them to teach in underserved communities, and I want them to help produce the most educated kids in the world. In order to accomplish those goals, we have got to pay teachers in America what they deserve.”

Montana youths take climate case to trial June 12th in historical first

Held et al v. Montana is now the nation’s first-ever youth constitutional climate case set to go to trial.

Butte chief executive provides State of the City address

Gallagher says a top priority for 2023 is addressing dangerous buildings, with plans to create a grant program to help homeowners afford demolitions expected to be created in the coming weeks.

New tool helps track Montana’s population growth

The model also predicts population at the county level for the next five years.

Wireless Charging for Autonomous Electric Buses — World 1st

The wireless EV charging makes the trips more efficient and eliminates any need for bus drivers to get out and handle heavy cables. And that’s especially important for autonomous buses with no drivers! After all, if the buses are driverless, the charging needs to be as well.

‘Reaching critical crisis:’ Real estate experts forecast grim housing future in Montana

Leach is vocal about what’s happening around Montana and specifically in Billings. If you ask him what the future holds for housing, he doesn’t mince words.