The Montana State University Extension Service is sponsoring a women’s leadership course on June 14, 2002 as part of Extension’s "Woman’s Week" event. The course, called "Negotiate Effectively and Create Win-Win Solutions Without Giving In"...
The idea first hit Bruce Vincent as he was walking out of a Montana middle school in 1997. Mr. Vincent, president of the League of Rural Voters, had just finished giving a talk to a...
Across the nation and here in Western Pennsylvania, many people have been quick to write the obituary of the so-called "new economy." Technology stock prices have all but collapsed, "dot.coms" are dying by the dozen,...
Four University of Washington students earned $25,000 and an opportunity to walk the walk when their idea for a high-tech company won the UW business school’s entrepreneurial business plan competition Tuesday. By Lisa Heyamoto Seattle...
Montana technology consulting firm eMoe.net has been awarded a distinguished Pollie award by the American Association of Political Consultants. The award was given in the category of “Best National Grassroots Website” for work eMoe.net has...
NASA is using magnets to attract kids to space science. Bozeman High School students in teacher Marty Stuart’s earth and space science class have been trying out an experiment created by NASA. It challenges kids...
ILX Lightwave laid off 21 Bozeman-based employees Wednesday, bringing the number of local workers released by the company in the past year to 125. By JACOB GOLDSTEIN Chronicle Staff Writer The move was the high-tech...
Antelope Technologies will build hand-size PCs based on a computer design from IBM as the mini-mini-mini-computer market takes shape. By Michael Kanellos Special to ZDNet News The Denver-based start-up is going to build PCs that...
One day we may all resemble the half-mechanical Borg from “Star Trek,” with miniature computer displays glued in front of one eye and a glazed look in the other as we wirelessly surf the Internet...
Connecting the dots between education and economic development, Ian Davidson launched a statewide campaign Tuesday to support higher education in Montana. "When you talk about economic development, interestingly enough it always comes back to education,"...
- MATR SPONSORS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- iConnect Montana
- Montana Department of Commerce
- The MDT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- Northwestern Energy
- Printing For Less
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Come Home Montana
- Montana Economic Developers Association
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- 2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts