Early in the last century, wildfires seared nearly half of the Colville National Forest’s 1 million acres. Becky Kramer – Staff writer Spokesman Review The trees grew back vigorously, leading to dense, weedy patches in...
After decades of holding back while other corporate functions took the technology plunge, marketing is getting its odd ducks in a row. BY SARI KALIN THE COMBINATION OF business process automation and marketing might seem...
Advocates for wind power say it’s now a viable energy source. As Jim Carculis faced a benign waft of air blowing across Cowle Ridge in western Alberta Saturday, the giant wind turbines looming overhead began...
Starting next year, Montana Tech students will be able to get secondary teaching degrees in math and science. In a partnership with the University of MontanaWestern, the new program will allow students to obtain undergrad...
High school science project may lead to a cure Next time you walk into a gas station, you never know who you’ll meet working behind the counter selling you gas, cigarettes or beer. Timothy San...
As Washington’s technology entrepreneurs launch their second, third or even fourth companies, something new has entered the mix. The founders have reputations. By Shannon Henry Washtech.com It’s more than whether their earlier companies failed or...
We are back online with some new changes. Our main story will now feature an interview with a state or national specialist. The competition tips section will contain advice from a Montana SBIR winner. We...
Preparing inadequately. Today’s capital markets require you to get inside the head of the typical investor and deliver a business plan and a business model that meet his or her key concerns. You will be...
It is a known fact that a company or organization’s visibility will increase with powerful publicity. Publicizing a business, a website, you or your products will help increase the value of each to you and...
A small-business owner frustrated by tight-lipped references recently asked, "Short of hiring a detective, what can I do to gather information on job candidates?" By BOB ROSNER StartupJournal.com His letter reminded me of my brother’s...
- Come Home Montana
- Montana Economic Developers Association
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- 2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- MATR SPONSORS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- iConnect Montana
- Montana Department of Commerce
- The MDT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- Northwestern Energy
- Printing For Less
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Rural Communities
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts