Andrew Field, Founder and CEO of PFL has shared some of the measures he and his team have taken to safeguard the health of their employees
“First, anyone who can work from home is doing so.”
Andrew Field, Founder and CEO of PFL has shared some of the measures he and his team have taken to safeguard the health of their employees, while also ensuring that their manufacturing and fulfillment operations can continue to function.
Manufacturing workers cannot work from home. For those remaining onsite, we have instituted strict measures:
· Extreme cleaning. We have 70% alcohol spray bottles everywhere.
· We mounted a paper towel dispenser outside the front door, with instructions to pull a towel, open the front door, and then dispose of the towel.
· The manufacturing teams who work on 4 shifts are on shorter shifts, with no overlap. Each shift comes in 30 minutes after the last one has left, spending the first and last 30 minutes of each shift sanitizing their work areas.
· The kit assembly team rearranged their workstations to ensure good distancing.
· Everyone is observing a minimum 6-foot separation along with frequent, thorough hand washing.
· We temperature check everyone coming onsite at the beginning of their shift.
PFL provides critical services to our customers (E.G.: COBRA and insurance renewal notifications), so we are happy to be able to protect the health of our team, while continuing to serve our customers.”