Online Compendium of Promising Practices in Entrepreneurship
CFED recently released "Promising Practices in Entrepreneurship." The online compendium highlights state level programs and polices supporting small business growth and retention.
Using a series of roundtable discussions involving experts and practitioners, CFED identified "entrepreneur friendly" policies and programs with:
1) strong networks and collaborations,
2) entrepreneurial financing,
3) entrepreneurial training and education,
4) business support services, and
5) small business friendly legislation.
The report is the first in a series of 12 designed to serve as a resource for policymakers and practitioners. To learn more visit: http://www.cfed.org/focus.m?parentid=34&siteid=245&id=249.
(Thanks to Southern Compass for passing this along. Russ)
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.