Montana Dept. of Transportation June 2022 Newsline – New Bicycle & Pedestrian Coordinator
June 23, 2022 /
Greetings! Below is a web link to MDT’s published June 2022 Newsline. Articles in this issue include
- Montana’s SOAR Program Nationally Recognized
- Introductions to New MDT Contacts (Chief Engineer, Bicycle & Pedestrian Coordinator)
- EMS Grant Applications Due June 30th
- Motorcycle Safety Tips for Summer
- MDT and FCCLA Celebrate Continued Success of Traffic Safety Partnership
- Yellowstone Airport – WYS Now on Facebook
- Spans in Time: The Story of Browne’s Bridges (from MDT Historian Jon Axline)
Read more in the MDT June 2022 Newsline
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.