Archery Equipment Manufacturing Business Looking for Existing Facility in Montana
A privately-held industry-leading outdoor gear company corporation that designs and manufactures a complete range of archery equipment for every segment of the sport: bow hunting, target archery, bow fishing, crossbows, Olympic, and traditional archery. The company also designs and sources a wide range of archery accessories marketed under its own brand as well as sub-brands. The company is looking to relocate corporate and manufacturing operations to a community that will welcome a USA manufacturer intent on delivering a quality product to consumers throughout the world. This facility will need to accommodate approximately 190 employees, at an average annual salary of $40,000, as summarized below:
This company is not looking at any new construction or build-to-suit opportunities at this time. Please only respond with existing building opportunities.
- Building availability – March, 2021
- approximately 70,000 square foot facility with 10,000 sf of office space
- 2,750 amps of power
- Concrete footings (ideally a minimum of 6’ for CNC machines)
- Concrete pads for 5-6 large CNC machines
- Clear Ceiling height of at least 20’
- Minimum 3 loading docks with ramps
- 10 year Lease rate NNN at or below $0.40/sq ft/month
Inquiries can be directed to me at the phone/email below.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Business Development Manager
GOVERNOR’S OFFICE OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
STATE OF MONTANA