The Bozeman, Montana regional office of TD&H Engineering has an immediate opportunity for a Licensed Land Surveyor. TD&H’s Bozeman office has a fun group of hard-working engineers, surveyors, inspectors, and technicians who understand the value of working as a team with our clients. They enjoy living in the Gallatin Valley and working for small towns, school districts, architects, Montana State University, private, commercial, and industrial clients.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge and experience necessary to plan, organize, and engage in land surveying to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, map making, land division, titles, mining, and construction staking.
Education and/or Experience
- Experience with legal property research and the ability to work with minimal supervision is necessary.
- Experience working with AutoCAD is required.
- Experience with Trimble equipment (such as GPS, total stations, data collectors) is desired.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Professional licensure in the State of Montana (or the ability to quickly get licensed in Montana) is required.
- Travel and overnight travel at times may be required.
TD&H Engineering is a mid-sized civil/structural/geotechnical engineering firm with offices in Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, and Washington. We provide a professional work environment, comprehensive compensation and benefits package, and opportunities for advancement, ownership, and continuing education. TD&H is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply
Please go to our website to apply: https://tdhengineering.com/surveyor-bozeman/.