The Helena, Montana regional office of TD&H Engineering has an immediate opportunity for an Entry Level Structural Engineer. TD&H’s Helena office provides services to municipal and private clients in the region along with the State and Federal agencies located in the Capital City. The Helena office is a liaison with the many state and federal agencies for other TD&H offices to efficiently assist in getting project approvals and permits. The professionals in the Helena office have diverse skill sets to provide the wide range of services their clients need to improve and maintain their infrastructure and communities.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be technically competent having taken most of the coursework required to design structures using the following construction materials: timber, steel, wood, masonry, and concrete.
Education and/or Experience
- MS degree (although we will consider a candidate with a qualified BS degree) in civil engineering with coursework (emphasis) specific to structural engineering.
- Skills in AutoCAD and Revit are desirable.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Engineering Intern (E.I.) Certification is required.
- Travel and overnight travel at times may be required.
TD&H Engineering is a mid-sized civil/structural/geotechnical engineering firm with offices in Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, and Washington. We provide a professional work environment, comprehensive compensation and benefits package, and opportunities for advancement, ownership, and continuing education. TD&H is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply
Apply online at tdhengineering.com/careers.