Leadership is about making everyone else better
Today’s MATR Newsletter is sponsored by:
Come Home Montana
- Montana Career Opportunities -Marketing Manager, VP of Engineering, Back End Developer and more… – TOMIS
TOMIS is an automated marketing intelligence platform for activity providers.
- Montana Career Opportunities – Civil Engineer/Branch Manager, Project Manager/Civil Engineer – Territorial Landworks
We believe in playing an active role in the communities where we live and work.
- Cognizant debuts consultant trainee program in Missoula
Our Consultant Trainees will be responsible for completing a 12-week specialized training program with areas of focus in Business Essentials, Consulting, Systems Analysis and Design, Data Analytics, Project Management, Information Infrastructures, and more!
- MCPS to hire consultant to assist in superintendent search – Montana Career Opportunities – Elementary, Middle and High School Principals and more… Missoula County Public Schools
We will create an inspired 21st Century Educational Culture that improves lifelong student achievement, develops remarkable educational leaders and engages the Missoula community in the future of its children.
2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
Montana Economic Development
Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Montana Department of Commerce
Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
Great Falls Development Authority
Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
Montana West Economic Development
Idaho News & Events
Funding and Building your Business
Regional Economic Development
Regional Business News
University Business Plan Competitions
Government News & Events
MSU Leadership Institute & UM Global Leadership Initiative
- Airport access is a big deal for rural Montana economies. Here’s how far small-town residents have to go.
Zellner and her husband liked the town, with its restaurants, brewery, and nearby ski area. But a year later, they had moved on — in part, she said, because of how hard it was to travel for business.
- Real-Time Data Analytics Aims to Reduce Traffic Fatalities
Bringing all these tools and algorithms under one integrated system will enable operators to monitor safety risk in real-time and develop interventions that alleviate the potential problems and prevent crashes or at least mitigate their severity.
- ‘We’re going to electrify the F-Series,’ Ford exec says
“We’re going to be electrifying the F-Series — battery electric and hybrid,”
- Airports Are Solving Uber and Lyft Problems—Time for Cities to Take Note
This is going to happen in downtowns in the near future.”
- Tesla Launches Its First-Ever Portable Charging Station for $500
The sleek home charging station can be plugged directly into an existing high-voltage plug.
- Bike lanes prove that transportation solutions can be cheap and effective
At very little cost, the new bike infrastructure increased total street capacity and improved safety.
- Kia electric-assist pedal car would be dispersed like a SEED Urban Transport
The futuristic fun didn’t stop there, however, as the automaker also unveiled an electric-assist pedal car that could find use in the smart cities of tomorrow.
- Startup’s new passenger drone could be steppingstone to new form of urban transportation
In five to 10 years, he predicts, aircraft such as the Hexa will play a very different role in urban environments, becoming an “alternative to driving” for certain types of trips.
- Allegiant Air announces new service to Kalispell
The company is offering introductory fares on the new route as low as $69 each way, the company stated in a press release.
Energy and Climate Change
Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
MATR Newsletter Supporters: