Purdue University Global launches free course on remote work
The five-module, self-paced course is designed to be completed in five to seven hours. It will provide organizational employees and leaders with the knowledge and resources to effectively contribute in remote work contexts. Specific topics will include:
- Best practices for the individual remote worker.
- Strategies for connecting and communicating with a remote workforce.
- Tools and resources to support remote work.
- Legal issues associated with remote work.
- Professionalism as it relates to working remotely.
- Organizational impact of a remote workforce.