FEMA’s How to Help instructions
Thank you for continuing to raise your clients’ concerns and doing all that you can to assist in these trying times.
Please direct your clients, suppliers, donors and contacts that have asked how they may help to the following website:
On the website under private sector you will find:
- To sell medical supplies or equipment to the federal government, please email specifics to [email protected].
- If you have medical supplies or equipment to donate, please provide us details on what you are offering.
- If you are a private company that wants to produce a product related to the COVID response – email [email protected].
- If you are a hospital and other companies in need of medical supplies, contact your state Department of Public Health and/or Emergency Management.
- For non-medical supplies, services or equipment, if you are interested in doing business with FEMA, visit our Industry Liaison Program.
Acting Global Healthcare Team Leader
U.S. Commercial Service Louisville
U.S. Department of Commerce| International Trade Administration
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.