Montana Career Opportunity – Technical Support Specialist – Code Girls United
Date Posted: Aug 9, 2021
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Code Girls United is hiring part-time Technical Support Specialist, $22/Hour.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The position is based in Kalispell, MT. Responsibilities include programming and testing devices (Android phones), collecting information about local technology, troubleshooting with long term solutions, setting up Google Drive and email accounts for participants, and various other technology related duties.
Availability to support teachers/students during live class sessions after school. The role allows the employee to work from home while still maintaining some in-person collaboration.
● Qualified candidates should have IT experience or be enrolled in a technology accredited program
● Maintaining open communication: speaking, writing, and listening skills
● Demonstrates a passion to ensure success of the students in the program
● Passion to stay current with technology and make recommendations
To be successful in this role, we prefer that you have:
● Familiarity with a computer science related curriculum
● Familiarity with AppInventor is a plus, or any other programming language or tool
Peak times for the program are September/October and March/April. During peak times more in person collaboration will be needed. On average the role is 20 hours per week or as needed based on the program/peak times. The IT Support Role reports to the Program Director.
How To Apply
To apply for the position send a resume with contact information to Brenda Reiter: [email protected]