My goal is to build a life I don’t need a vacation from.
Today’s MATR Newsletter is sponsored by:
Come Home Montana
- Despite 2020 gains, Bozeman tech companies struggle under housing crunch
Bozeman tech company Zoot Enterprises was hiring for 20 positions last week. Nearly all of them were at the software company’s Billings office.
“Billings has been one of our big expansion points,” said company president Tony Rosanova. “We’re leveraging that because of the cost of Bozeman. We’re hiring staff into Billings because the price of homes is lower.”
- Montana Career Opportunities – Software Developer, Creative Marketing Manager – Digital, National Account Manager, Marketing Communications Manager and more… – Zoot Enterprises
At Zoot, our employees are committed to providing the best decisioning engines for the largest financial institutions in the world. Zooters are also committed to passions outside the company
- Montana Career Opportunities – Investigator (I or II) in Pharmaceutical & Formulation Science, Postdoctoral Formulations Scientist – Inimmune
The Inimmune team of scientific professionals is a group of good-natured, hardworking, fun-loving, innovative problem solvers that strive to deliver superior immunotherapeutics to improve the quality of life for all…
Great Falls Development Authority
MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- CBS 60 Minutes – Automated trucking, a technical milestone that could disrupt hundreds of thousands of jobs, hits the road
Companies are already testing driverless trucks on America’s roads. The technology will bring untold profits, but it may cost thousands of truckers their livelihoods.
- This is one of the best ways to answer ‘What do you do?’
The point is to surprise the listener a bit with a “pattern interrupt.”
- USDA Rural Development Montana’s Rural Explorer – August 2021
Welcome to the Montana Rural Explorer, USDA Rural Development Montana’s monthly newsletter where you will find updates on funding opportunities and activities related to our Business, Cooperative, Energy, Electric, Telecommunications, Water and Environmental, Community Facilities, Multi-Family Housing, and Single Family Housing programs.
- Live Oak Belgian’s For Your Next Extra Special Event
Live Oak Belgian’s goal is to find ways to show, work, demonstrate and enjoy our horses relative to all the historic uses of the heavy draft horse. If you have an idea or a special need, discuss it with us; we can tailor a service for you.
Incubators and R&D
Regional Business News
Come Home Idaho
Idaho News & Events
- Road Design Still Privileges Cars
Surveys show Americans want more walkable cities and bike riding continues to grow. Yet urban streets are still designed and used like highways. Change is happening, but at a very slow pace, says urban expert Jeff Speck.
- Data, Analysis Are Essential to Planning the Future of Transit
Transit agencies are turning to data and data analysis tech firms to plan future developments, like route changes or service upgrades, as transit tries to regain ridership lost during the pandemic and improve services.
Energy and Climate Change
MATR Newsletter Supporters: