Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Wyoming’s next energy boom could ride in on the wind.
Wyoming has been in the survey’s top 10 since the study began in 2004. The study attributes Wyoming’s high ranking to being a right-to-work state with no personal or corporate income taxes and having low operating costs for business.
"We will have a magnet that will draw computational geoscientists from around the world to get a piece of the action," UW President Tom Buchanan said.
Eighteen months after start-up, Alphin said he would like to have 21 to 23 workers on the job.
Wyoming’s burgeoning economy has left a vacuum in the work force of many small businesses, particularly in the food-services industry.
The good news doesn’t stop there: Starting salary for a junior engineer at Belle Ayr ranges from $60,000 to $65,000. A modest expansion of the mine would add 500 to 700 more employees within the next five years.
The new center is part of a $40 million investment on network expansion and improvements that the company officially launched in August of 2006.
U.S. MetroNets founder Ernie Bray said the company had yet to complete a project using the financing model followed by Powell, but the city was a good candidate for being the first.
"Success breeds success. Highlighting just how many healthy technology companies that are already flourishing in the Cowboy state could help attract more and show people that yes, it can and is being done right here at home. This WTO report is a part of that effort." Sen. Enzi
"Our biggest difficulty now is finding enough teachers and getting them trained," said Holiday, whose distance learning company will match students in South Korea with teachers more than 5,800 miles away in Wyoming.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts