Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Pilot program that trains Wyoming women for jobs traditionally held by men — truck driving, welding and construction — deserves to be continued and expanded in the Equality State.
The pilot program demonstrated that many women have the motivation and initiative to complete training in nontraditional fields. As long as the state and its private partners fund it and employers hire the graduates, the program will fulfill its goal of improving the wages and lives of the participants.
Oil-gas to hydrogen in Wyoming? Energy school planned by the University of Wyoming must be flexible enough to deal with future changes in the state’s energy industry.
Gov. Dave Freudenthal, who appointed industry officials as seven of the council’s nine voting members, urged the board to “think 40 years down the road.”
Wyoming’s Technology Organization Members are Now the #3 Contributor To the Wyoming Economy
Carl from Rhode Island rode 2,300 miles to get here. Jose G. visited the rodeo and even rode a bull. A man from Germany and his Austrian friend have decided to stay a few extra days.
All the men are first-time visitors to Cody, and all said they’re having a great time. And they all happen to be members of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club.
Wyoming has been cut from a list of prospective sites to host the world’s first ever zero-emissions coal-fueled power plant.
But Hells Angels, with their outlaw image, aren’t just any bikers, and not everyone is rolling out the welcome mat.
"There seems to be a growing number of science and technology entrepreneurs who are making things happen in Wyoming. Many of them are working quietly below the radar. We’d like to engage these folks in a greater dialogue-one where we all benefit.
Several states use scholarships to keep their best and brightest close to home. But Wyoming has added a twist: a planned $400 million endowment that will generate an estimated $20 million a year, virtually guaranteeing a steady source of funding for its program.
"I don’t think you can underestimate the importance of good broadband connectivity to the economic development of high-growth companies,"
State Rep. Pete Jorgensen, D-Jackson, questioned using the Wyoming Business Council grant to help "a healthy business venture in the most expensive real estate market in Wyoming," according to his letter to the board.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts