Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Wyoming Gov. Freudenthal said the incubator is “the beginning of the recognition that if we can establish the communications link, Wyoming has many attributes that lend itself to companies that are essentially location-neutral as long as they have the capacity to communicate with the larger economy. If we can establish that as a core principle of how we are going to develop and diversify the economy of this state, it will make a remarkable contribution over the next 20 to 25 years. This is the beginning of that effort. I look forward to its expansion and many more like it in the state.”
"For years, policy makers in Wyoming have worked hard to make sure that young people have every opportunity to stay in Wyoming to live, work and raise their own families," Gov. Dave Freudenthal said. "Those efforts get a boost from these Career Cluster Guides, which alert students to the opportunities before them but, more importantly, also help them know how to best seize those opportunities."
"When young people come to Washington their leadership talent is already showing," Enzi said. The programs only help that leadership grow, he said. "It’s the greatest time you could possibly have in Washington, educationally as well as socially."
"That’s an encouraging trend and one that shows sustained growth in an industry that clearly has a great future in Wyoming," Gov. Dave Freudenthal said Thursday. "Young people willing to work their way up can have an extremely rewarding career in their home state."
Heath Van Eaton came up with the idea of using wheat straw and recycled plastics to produce a natural fiber composite as a wood substitute. He and his wife, Amy, decided more than a decade ago to pursue his ideas, “and to do it right.”
"If there are any drawbacks to the location, they’re far surpassed by the quality of life,"
Wyoming lawmakers back coal-to-liquid project. Delegation seeks approval for $350M in tax credits to Houston company
"Wyoming has abundant natural resources that can further increase the independence of sourcing petroleum products in the United States, and this program is important to developing those resources for the benefit of both the state and the country as a whole," the trio wrote.
During his discussion of the events surrounding the collapse of ProDril, Curlett acknowledged making "a mistake," but said many investors did not fully consider the risks. He said he believes they will still be made whole, and possibly will see a sizable return on their investments.
Fledgling winemakers try to sink roots in Wyoming. Producers rely on trial and error, cooperative spirit
The Wyoming association was born two years ago and is dedicated to spreading information to beginning growers and to networking with wineries and grape growers in neighboring states such as Nebraska, where the industry is thriving.
"That’s one thing that has been a missing link in the past,"
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts