Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
The focus of the program’s second funding round is two-fold: to help people find work and to help businesses expand.
"This workshop is one step toward making connections between Treasure Valley educators and Treasure Valley businesses to help develop an understanding of what the business needs are and develop practical ways in which educators can better help students prepare to enter the workplace and succeed," said Ofelia Morales, workforce consultant for Department of Labor.
The White House on Wednesday rolled out two job-training grant programs that focus on the community college sector. Both push for closer ties between colleges and employers.
In places where workforce development is most successful, there’s a one-to-one relationship with the community college president and the head of the workforce board…
"Montana’s economy cannot reach its full potential if we’re leaving half the workforce behind," Bullock said. "When women do better, all working families do better."
Is there a skill gap?
Montana Governor Bullock Awards $325,000 for Job Training Program for Welding Professionals in Great Falls
The funding will allow Great Falls College-MSU to complete development of their unique welding curriculum that will train students for both the American Welding Society (AWS) and Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) certifications. It is one of few programs in the country that prepares students for dual certifications. The program will open doors for Montanans to access high paying jobs in Montana.
"This grant is really focused on providing workforce development and training opportunities centered around energy development and advanced manufacturing across the state."
Saskatchewan manufacturers continue to lead the world in product and process quality, reliability, and innovation, creating value not only for their employees and customers, but for all residents of the province.
Experts say there is no "ideal" work setting for autistic employees, but HR can help create an environment that enables autistic workers to thrive.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts