Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
There are multiple reasons to head for your nearby workforce board office to talk about the opportunities for improving the position of your institution that will arise during the upcoming transition.
"Year Up" trains thousands of disadvantaged youth for internships that often lead to corporate jobs — jobs that companies have found hard to fill
It may surprise you to learn that even in this time of stubbornly high unemployment there are hundreds of thousands of good jobs available that companies are finding hard to fill.
Program Coordinator Diane Willson said the program is intended to help youth who are struggling with school or other issues gain a positive career focus.
Each program has a cap of 10 students, so Highlands Dean John Garic encourages students to sign up as soon as possible for fall semester, when classes start.
The network is trying to increase the number of high-school graduates earning a postsecondary credential that will lead to a decent-paying job.
"Job destruction will happen at a faster pace, with machine-driven job elimination overwhelming the market’s ability to create valuable new ones."
"With more than 11,000 new jobs created in Montana since the beginning of the year, it is clear that our
economy is on the move, however many Montanans still are struggling to earn the skills to compete in our
changing economy," Governor Steve Bullock said.
Accounting, data analytics and advanced manufacturing companies are among those found on college campuses these days, their managers hoping to ensure they get employees with the right mix of technical and communication skills.
To address that problem, we came up with four recommendations for governors that fit into the Data Quality Campaign policy roadmap but offer a greater focus on leadership:
Manufacturers across the United States are targeting schools and colleges to let young people know there is more to manufacturing than pulling levers on an assembly line.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts