Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Here are a few examples of what is going on:
It is the first company in the Pacific Northwest to operate a commercial-scale (more than 5 million gallons a year) biodiesel refinery.
"The more angel groups the better,"
This region has a long, frustrating history of balking at good ideas in pursuit of perfection. The Prosperity Partnership is ready to charge ahead in a rapidly changing world. Needless delay risks leaving our region behind.
Clearwire provides wireless broadband Internet access in 16 U.S. cities and dozens of other cities around the world. The technology is an early version of WiMax, which promises to deliver wireless high-speed Internet access.
Another good use for yeast – Alder Biopharmaceuticals Inc. today announced an $11.1 million first round of venture capital
The Bothell company is looking at ways to use yeast — rather than mammalian cells — to speed up the production of antibodies that are used in developing new drugs.
"I’ve heard Seattle described as a kinder, gentler San Francisco."
Gillis started work this week at Arch Venture Partners — a 19-year-old venture capital firm that he said is one of the few where "science still counts."
Better education, better businesses – Washington State Gov. Gregoire leads effort to improve work force
In recent weeks, Gregoire said, she also has been in "constant contact" with other employers considering relocating to the state. She didn’t name the companies but said the state’s education system and labor pool are key factors they’re considering.
New venture firm, Divergent Ventures plans to invest in tech startups – Seattle fund created by three from Vulcan, Microsoft
Kevin Doren and Kevin Ober, both of whom worked at Vulcan in the late ’90s, have joined with Rob Shurtleff — a former manager and software developer at Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard and Digital Equipment Corp. — to create the new fund.
- Come Home Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- Montana Department of Commerce
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts