Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
It is the third-largest acquisition of a privately held, venture-backed technology company in the state.
The State of "Washington is its own small nation in this new world economy." Gov. Christine Gregoire
As a result of the announcement, Gilead has become the second-largest shareholder in Corus Pharma. Milligan said the company will make a decision whether to purchase the remainder of the company after it analyzes the results from two Phase 3 clinical studies.
Today, Husick and Mathur are introducing Webaroo — a Bellevue company whose free software allows users of laptops and hand-held computers to take portions of the Web with them wherever they wander.
Every dollar of public money invested in small business incubators generates $30 in return
Next IT’s work force shoots to 50. Young Spokane developer of artificial intelligence also sees revenues triple
About 70 percent of Next IT’s revenues currently come from its ActiveAgent Web-based software, which uses virtual guides to interact with Web-site visitors and customers, says Brown.
ReliOn quadruples sales volume Spokane Valley fuel-cell maker could be profitable within next couple of years
“They very easily over the next couple of years could become the first profitable fuel-cell company in the country,” says Scott Morris, president of Avista Utilities and a member of ReliOn’s board. “They continually meet their milestones and their projections.”
Services Group of America to move headquarters out of Washington State to Arizona. Estate Tax Policy is to Blame for the Shift
"With the Legislature and the governor electing to impose the highest state inheritance tax in the nation on family owned companies, it has left us with little choice but to move,"
The venture capital firm, with offices in Spokane and Seattle, lead two financing rounds in Pacific Northwest companies.
"Data centers like this are what contains the family jewels," Enderle said. "They’re looking for low-cost real estate and stable sites in terms of weather and geographic activity. It means they’ve done some work and determined it’s one of the least-expensive, safest places they can build."
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts