Washington State Business
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Word on the street is that two Washington state venture capital firms are out looking to raise new funds.
"It (the incubator) saves me from doing the part of the job that I don’t like to do,"
"I felt it was important to provide some accountability" for how the state’s money is spent.
"I’m hearing from headhunters that they can’t fill all the hiring requests they’re getting," said WSA President Kathy Wilcox.
Co-workers live what they teach: E-work – The Center to Bridge the Digital Divide helps people, institutions and communities apply information technologies.
Creating or expanding e-work opportunities can be a new strategy included in economic development plans for rural communities.
"We are taking on a bigger charter, taking the lead in bringing mature technology from the state of Washington to China,"
Harnessing Technology for Community Development is the Focus of Statewide Meeting Hosted by Washington State University
“Community technology means directly and purposefully using advanced technologies to achieve development goals for individuals and communities,”
A Seattle incubator is thinking small, very small, about the next consumer Internet applications
The strategy was developed over the past year by the Prosperity Partnership, a group of 150 local governments, businesses, labor organizations and nonprofits from throughout King, Pierce, Snohomish and Kitsap counties.
In the past year, a number of talented Seattle-area business executives have formed "stealth" startups — withholding details of their early-stage ventures until the timing is right.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts