VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
If Hollywood is to be believed, the development of super-intelligent AI will spell the end of civilization as we know it and spark an unwinnable war between man and machine.
Powered by Techstars and created by Amazon’s $100 million Alexa Fund, the newly launched Alexa Accelerator aims to advance conversational AI, including speech technology and voice application.
We may be rocketing toward an increasingly intelligent technology without enough thought about the implications for ourselves and our planet.
Students in artificial intelligence are "worth somewhere between $5 million and $10 million to a company’s bottom line," said Andrew Moore, dean of CMU’s School of Computer Science.
Tesla and SpaceX chief executive is again wary about the dangers of advanced artificial intelligence.
Our Inevitable Future: A Conversation With Kevin Kelly About VR, Digital Socialism, And His New Book
My bias is that the studios will spend a lot of money trying this, but it’s the Buzzfeeds of the world that will come along and make something that will actually work.
MESH Tags enable users to assign tasks to household items, making conventional objects smart and connected.
Musk dropped hints about future vehicles. The small SUV will be called, as expected, the Model Y. That would extend the four-vehicle lineup to the models "S3XY."
Corporate recruiting is broken, as you probably know if you have ever tried to obtain a job using company job boards.
AI is an opportunity to create tools that save money, save lives and improve life in ways that can’t be measured.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts