Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Utah Proposes Significant Tax Reform Changes Including a Discussion on Lowering the Corporate Income Tax Rate.
Utah is a state of 2.5 million people, and its research universities, the University of Utah and Utah State University, bring in more than $500 million in research funding. “For a state our size, that is a large number,” Edwards says.
The Utah Fund of Funds was created pursuant to the Utah Venture Capital Enhancement Act to enhance the venture capital culture and infrastructure and increase venture capital investment in the state.
Utah’s strengths may be best exploited specifically rather than generally
The Governor’s Office of Economic Development Board agreed in February to pay the company $3,000 per job for each worker it adds, up to as many as 250 people.
"These are the types of jobs Utah wants and needs,"
Through two funding rounds, Infopia has raised $15 million.
2005 a ‘big deal’ for Entrepreneurs in Utah. Big venture capital, big mergers, big acquisitions, and big offerings boosted transaction figures
According to the Utah Deal Flow report, venture capital and private equity fundings in 2005 made up 84 deals valued at $417.3 million. The 2005 report included deals not historically categorized as venture capital, such as angel investments, so a comparison to last year’s 85 venture deals valued at $399.4 million may not be valid.
Salt Lake-based Revinetix said Tuesday that private equity fund Grow Utah Ventures has invested an undisclosed amount in the company "and spurred additional investment through Grow Utah’s network of formal and informal angel investors throughout the state."
"The new slogan embodies the heart and soul of our state," Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr. said. "It captures the essence of life in America’s greatest state."
"For a small business, the idea of trying to enter a foreign market is pretty overwhelming," "It would be practically impossible for us to make the contacts necessary to begin doing business on our own."
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts