Utah Business and Economic Development
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Utah’s strengths may be best exploited specifically rather than generally
The Governor’s Office of Economic Development Board agreed in February to pay the company $3,000 per job for each worker it adds, up to as many as 250 people.
"These are the types of jobs Utah wants and needs,"
2005 a ‘big deal’ for Entrepreneurs in Utah. Big venture capital, big mergers, big acquisitions, and big offerings boosted transaction figures
According to the Utah Deal Flow report, venture capital and private equity fundings in 2005 made up 84 deals valued at $417.3 million. The 2005 report included deals not historically categorized as venture capital, such as angel investments, so a comparison to last year’s 85 venture deals valued at $399.4 million may not be valid.
"The new slogan embodies the heart and soul of our state," Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr. said. "It captures the essence of life in America’s greatest state."
"For a small business, the idea of trying to enter a foreign market is pretty overwhelming," "It would be practically impossible for us to make the contacts necessary to begin doing business on our own."
Utah schools, state workers find raises too low. Proposed pay package bears no sign of good economy, critics say
"Every poll has said public education is the priority,"
Jerry Fenn, Qwest president for Utah, said the company put customer call centers in Iowa and South Dakota the past two years and could have placed a third anywhere, particularly anywhere in the company’s 14-state local-service area.
Utah gets a peek at business incentives. Economic development: The process of luring businesses to the state is still far from open
The Salt Lake Tribune has filed open-records requests for details about the millions of dollars secretly offered to companies in the past year or so.
Top Utah industry groups, The Utah Information Technology Association and the Utah Life Science Association plan to merge.
"By broadening our scope to become a full technology council, I’m confident we will become an even stronger advocate for creating many new high-paying tech jobs in Utah. We want to broaden the technology umbrella and better serve both of these extremely important technology sectors."
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts