It’s a meeting room booking system souped up with analytics tools to help companies figure out things like which rooms are being underutilized or when it’s time to purchase new tech for a conference room.
The fresh injection of capital is notable given that Divvy launched its first product out of beta just six months ago.
11 city employees resigned from their positions last week — and one of them cited his religious objections to working for a woman as a primary reason.
As the 2018 Utah Legislature officially gets underway, Gov. Gary Herbert and others are pledging to grow one of the state’s top economic drivers — tourism.
Utah tech leaders say their industry is booming — but it needs more women, more diversity and more people to move here to fill jobs
The size of both the investment and the audience reflected the growing stature of Silicon Slopes, the nickname for the high-tech community in northern Utah and southern Salt Lake counties.
Young Professionals Salt Lake City works to attract and retain talent to the City — not always an easy task with Utah’s perceived reputation
Utah companies now often turn to the the group for help reassuring prospective employees about the culture, Nwokoma said. Then, they introduce the new transplants to people via social and networking events.
While the idea of using carbon waste to produce improved carbon materials with low environmental impact along with the benefit of producing potable water may seem to be too good to be true, Quance is...
The region has given rise to at least five companies valued at more than $1 billion.
"The idea is ultrasimple: Create rural jobs while filling the needs of the urban company that can’t find adequate talent on the Wasatch Front," said Joel McKay Smith, CEO of Accelerant Business Solutions Provider.
Some rural state and county leaders are asking Utah’s largest electric utility to put more of its money in areas with its biggest customer base.
- Come Home Montana
- Montana Economic Developers Association
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- 2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- MATR SPONSORS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- iConnect Montana
- Montana Department of Commerce
- The MDT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- Northwestern Energy
- Printing For Less
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Rural Communities
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts