"We could have been anywhere in the world, and we chose to be here."
This month, we’re introducing a cost-effective new marketing product, providing tips for beating the summer lull, and highlighting PFL’s recent company happenings.
This month, we’re introducing our new coil binding capabilities, offering tips to turn you into an expert copywriter, and featuring a survey to find out how your business is doing.
He ran 100 miles up and down mountain ranges, gained positions throughout the race, and finished in 84th place out of the 400 elite runners who started the race. He was on the trail for 25 straight hours.
Vanity Web Addresses Available to Facebook Users: The Latest Trend in Online Social Networking May be the Next Big Challenge for Trademark Owners
In an effort to make it easier for people to find and connect with one another online, social networking provider Facebook, Inc., is offering its users the opportunity to create custom usernames to identify themselves in the URLs for their profile pages.
“Here at PrintingForLess.com, we bring our dogs to work on a daily basis,” says Andrew Field, PFL Founder and CEO. “Our dog-friendly policy helps staff morale and builds camaraderie among employees, so it is important for us to celebrate this fun day and help increase awareness for pet adoptions on a regular basis.”
This month, we’re providing tips for turning clients into raving fans, an article on how to sell your value proposition, and a list of wacky websites to make you smile.
If you are a copyright owner, author or publisher, there’s a very good chance your rights may be affected by the proposed settlement agreement in the class action lawsuit against Google.
Now might be the perfect time to do a little spring cleaning by dusting off your old business ideas to see if they still shine.
Do you want to grow your customer base? Increase visibility? Sell more products and services? By setting measurable social networking goals, you can determine success or failure.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts