The donations, totaling $300,000, are part of the company’s Community Works program, which supports the communities where their customers and employees live and work.
"They are intended to complement our ongoing Community Works efforts, which include local contributions, scholarships, economic development support, and – especially – volunteerism."
The Missoula office, located at 1903 Russell St., adjoins NorthWestern’s Missoula Service Center.
Montana Department Of Commerce – Montana International Marketing Assistance Program Information Session, 1/22, Bozeman
Are you interested in exporting for the first time, or increasing your current export markets? Would an $8,000 grant help?
A significant wave of snow and cold weather is affecting a large swath of Montana, South Dakota and Nebraska and NorthWestern Energy is reminding customers of important safety measures.
While competition to get noticed in email in-boxes keeps growing, a well-crafted direct mail piece is now far more likely to stand out and get the attention it deserves from your audience.
A home energy audit, also known as a home energy assessment, is the first step to assess how much energy your home consumes and to evaluate what measures you can take to make your home more energy efficient.
The Poverello Center – Many thanks to Dan Semmens, Public Finance Partner at Dorsey & Whitney in Missoula for volunteering 200 hours of his time helping the new Pov get financed.
Dan explains that "there are a lot of bells and whistles to this type of financing and a lot of work ahead us, but it is pretty darn exciting (and a relief) that it came to fruition." We are proud of Dan’s pro bono contributions to this amazing project.
"It was a proposed joint settlement and negotiated contract … that would benefit ratepayers and reduce carbon," he said Thursday. "We’re hopeful that the commission will continue their analysis and review what is a pretty straightforward proposal."
NorthWestern Energy and Missouri-Madison Recreation Trust Announce 2015 Funded Public Recreation Projects
NorthWestern Energy and the Missouri-Madison River Fund have announced funding next year for eight public recreation improvement projects on the two rivers where the company operates nine of its 12 hydroelectric facilities.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts