Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
South Dakota asks Trump administration to approve Medicaid work requirements for parents, caretakers
Under the proposal, parents aged 19 to 59 and other caretakers on Medicaid who live in South Dakota’s two most populous counties would have to work at least 80 hours a month, take classes or complete other activities to keep their coverage.
More than 76 percent of rural South Dakotans get broadband download speeds of 25 megabytes and upload speeds of 3 megabytes, the "Connecting South Dakota’s Future" report found, compared to 61 percent of rural residents nationwide.
South Dakota is best overall for retirement? New Bankrate.com survey thinks so – Montana #6 on the list but #1 in our hearts
There’s a lot to consider when selecting the best place to spend your golden years. But have you considered going South?
The team at Dakota Resources says the event is open to anyone with a desire to make an impact on our rural communities.
A new study shows that if you are looking to start a business — Aberdeen is the place for you.
There is no better place than South Dakota to live, work and raise a family.
The fund was designed to build capacity for rural economic development corporations and revolving loan funds that finance local development projects in South Dakota and throughout the United States.
This 3-year program will provide financial and technical assistance to the economic development professional staff and local leadership teams from twelve private nonprofit economic development organizations and low-income rural communities in South Dakota
The event’s planned dates were key. Bushee was involved in the Sioux Falls visit by entrepreneur and startup investor Paul Singh, CEO of http://www.ResultsJunkies.com, set for the last week in April.
The vote occurred as protesters shouted "Shame!" and "Respect our votes!"
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts