Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Scandinavia: Vision of Portland’s future? Portland ambassadors find transportation and sustainability inspiration while on a weeklong tour
“This whole trip was leaning more toward policy development than just meeting with businesses,” Mangan said, adding that Scandinavia can be viewed as a template for what the city aspires to be.
Beginning with the class of 2012, students must meet state standards in reading, math, writing and speech to graduate
In addition to making photovoltaic cells, SpectraWatt also will focus on improving current manufacturing processes to reduce the cost of photovoltaic energy generation.
Web access – It was a rocky road to the city’s partial system, and disputes with MetroFi Inc. could scuttle the project
Two local transportation advocates shed light on the plans and policies that have made Portland, Oregon the bicycle capital of the U.S.
Called ”Envision Oregon,” these forums challenged more than 2,200 participants from over 140 towns and places in Oregon to describe their vision for Oregon’s future, and to help create strategies for making that vision a reality. They also formed the foundation for Blueprint for Oregon’s Future.
Portland Ambassadors host business leaders on a "best practices" trip to Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
The Portland Ambassadors’ first European Best Practices visit is the latest in a series of trips to top-rated, forward-thinking cities.
Greenlight Greater Portland – Study identifies the Portland-area industries to retain and the ones to recruit.
The analysis is taking a more detailed look at occupations. This step is important, because regions are competing increasingly on the "basket of skills" they produce.
The magazine and Sperling’s BestPlaces looked at 24 factors in five categories, including mass-transit use, green power policies, biofuel and wind power availability, number of green-certified buildings, farmers markets, organic producers and air and watershed quality.
Once the new fund is completed, the overall $108 million worth of investments will mark about a 25 percent increase from the end of 2006.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts