Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
What separates Wingspan from other angel investors is the access to: marketing and advertising personnel; accounting, legal, and IT services; office, warehouse and operational space; and executive management resources that are available for Wingspan business partners.
To date, DVG claims it is the only completely student-managed venture capital fund within the United States.
North Dakota shows how a small, largely rural state can become a player in the high tech, knowledge-based economy. It’s a tremendous story of how government, universities and industry can cooperate to build a high-tech economy in rural communities.
Agreement will bolster North Dakota start-up, development of high-tech tools for U.S. military
Center for Innovation at the University of North Dakota – a shining example of what can be done to develop an entrepreneurial state thanks to 24 for years of great leadership from Bruce Gjovig
Twenty-four years later, one of the first entrepreneur outreach centers in the country has earned national attention, helped more than 400 start-up companies, manages two technology incubators, has formed three angel investing networks in the state and is home to the Dakota Venture Group the only student-managed venture fund in the country where students make investment decisions.
"the emptied prairie" from National Geograpic – North Dakota ghost towns speak of an irreversible decline.
Ghost towns stud North Dakota, and this empty house is just one bone in a giant skeleton of abandoned human desire.
"We simply don’t have enough workers."
North Dakota warms up to Colo. workers. Little-known state has message to tell: Plenty of jobs there
"A lot of times, when I meet people in my travels, they say ‘Gee, you’re the first person I’ve ever met from North Dakota.’ "
"Churches were the glue that held rural communities together," says Dale Bentley, Preservation North Dakota’s executive director. "In some ways, they’re the most important buildings in the state."
The first wholly owned canola biodiesel plant in the United States.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts