Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
The Odyssey Case Manager will expedite court administration for the state’s seven judicial districts, which serve all 53 counties, by easing the management of and access to case information.
WebFairND is free to job seekers and students.
The Trade Office has hired Mike Seifert, a business development specialist, to lead a team of professionals who will work with North Dakota manufacturers and producers of value-added foods to overcome production capacity issues that limit exports.
Intelligent InSites Receives Venture Capital Funding from Arthur Ventures of Fargo, North Dakota. Former Microsoft Senior Executive Backs Real-Time Location Software Company
"Intelligent InSites is a company with aggressive goals and tremendous potential for growth," said Arthur Ventures Chairman Doug Burgum. "With a product conceived and developed in this region, but with global application, and an ambitious plan to succeed, it was exactly the kind of business we were looking for."
Innovate ND is a competitive program that awards cash prizes. Entrants participate in online education, business planning and mentoring from proven business owners.
Arthur Ventures is interested in companies involved in information technology, life sciences and clean technologies. Burgum says the typical deal will involve between $1 million and $2 million.
"These people have been farming rocks for generations," he says. "It’s like winning the lottery."
Or the booby prize.
Another renewed contact at the Governor’s Conference was with Esther and Shawn Oehlke of SEO Precision. When I first met them in rural Crosby, ND they had recently moved from Albuquerque, NM with their two sons. At the time they had laser technology which could lock onto a nickel from 20 miles away. "We now can keep it locked onto that same nickel from 100 miles."
A report from the U.S. Geological Survey has estimated that up to 4.3 billion barrels of oil could be recovered from the Bakken in North Dakota and Montana.
"The big difference now from the land boom in the 1980s is that a lot of the land is paid for with cash."
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts