North Dakota Business and Economic Development
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
What separates Wingspan from other angel investors is the access to: marketing and advertising personnel; accounting, legal, and IT services; office, warehouse and operational space; and executive management resources that are available for Wingspan business partners.
To date, DVG claims it is the only completely student-managed venture capital fund within the United States.
North Dakota shows how a small, largely rural state can become a player in the high tech, knowledge-based economy. It’s a tremendous story of how government, universities and industry can cooperate to build a high-tech economy in rural communities.
Agreement will bolster North Dakota start-up, development of high-tech tools for U.S. military
"We simply don’t have enough workers."
"Churches were the glue that held rural communities together," says Dale Bentley, Preservation North Dakota’s executive director. "In some ways, they’re the most important buildings in the state."
The first wholly owned canola biodiesel plant in the United States.
Minot was awarded two of the six new jobs creation and economic development projects this past week.
"Innovate North Dakota" program helps young entrepreneurs throughout the state pursue their dreams and develop great business concepts into new businesses,
The initiative is open to all residents of North Dakota, or people who want to start a venture in the state. In last year’s competition, one third of the submissions came from rural counties in the state.
Bruce Gjovig is fostering innovation in North Dakota — The Center for Innovation at the University of North Dakota
The center helps innovators, entrepreneurs and researchers to launch new ventures, commercialize new technologies and secure access to capital from private and public sources.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts