Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
The foundation supports Montanans and Montana organizations in visual, performing and literary arts; historical research and preservation; environmental research and conservation; and education and community health.
It’s worth checking out and passing on to others who might find it useful…
"Sarbanes-Oxley doesn’t apply to nonprofits, but like ink in water it’s changing the way they operate,"
Says Montana Congressman Denny Rehberg: “As MAPS enters into its second year, I’m proud that the Florence Prever Rosten Foundation has taken the initiative to found this organization (MAPS) and work for Montana’s middle and high school students”.
"Network approaches may be a tremendously valuable approach in the nonprofit sector that has often been overlooked,"
Montana Nonprofit Association Adds Brad Robinson to Staff as Member Services Director to Increase Benefits to Nonprofit Sector
Robinson brings both for-profit and non-profit work experience to this position. Robinson was a founder and manager of Big Sky Brewing Company, Montana’s largest brewery, and most recently worked as the Executive Director of the Montana Natural History Center (MNHC) in Missoula.
“These are some of the 17 ideas that will help add to the quality of life because of the imagination and dedication of Montanans and the commitment and support of PPL Montana,” said Brad Spencer, vice president and chief operating officer of PPL Montana, at a news conference today announcing $100,000 in grants from the company’s Community Fund.
Bill Gates Sr. urges Idahoans to donate to local charities – Microsoft founder’s father says small gifts add up
"No one can do it all," he said. "It doesn’t take tremendous resources to make a difference."
"It’s critical we work to collaborate in terms of providing services," said Mike Roque, director of the mayor’s office of strategic partnerships.
The mission of the Big Sky Institute for the Advancement of Nonprofits (BSI) is to strengthen and increase the capacity of the nonprofit sector in the philanthropic divide states of Montana and those nearby.
- Come Home Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- Montana Department of Commerce
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts