Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
"We’ve established a template that any county anywhere in the United States can follow," he said. "We’re very proud of what we’ve done here and more than willing to open up what we do and share it."
"There is so much need and so much poverty," he said. "I would sure welcome other people taking the template we put together and replicating it."
Fighting Hate with Democratic Values – The Montana Human Rights Network fights hate crimes by promoting democratic values and public discourse.
MHRN’s mission is to promote democratic values such as pluralism, equality and justice; challenge bigotry and intolerance; and organize communities to speak out in support of democratic principles and institutions.
At a time of year when people traditionally assess how they can help those in need, charitable foundations would also do well to ask themselves some searching questions: Are they still valuable institutions – or…
"There are more than 1 million nonprofit organizations in the country, and something like 95 percent of them have no budget for information technology,”
In November 2002, the once mighty Turner Foundation closed its donor doors, pulling accustomed funding from beneath the feet of the non-profit environmental community in Missoula, and throughout the state and the nation.
Charity begins at home, but that’s no reason why it shouldn’t be a fact of life in the workplace — especially when it blesses both recipient and giver
Dees had some advice for business people considering a move into social entrepreneurship. They need to understand the limits of a market approach to social problems, and learn enough about their chosen field to be credible in advancing the underlying social impact theory.
"There’s a lot of nonprofits out there that are generously supported by government grants and the general public," Cramer said in an interview. "It’s in everyone’s best interest that they’re functioning as effectively as possible, especially in this time of rising hunger and increased competition for diminished resources."
Our community and business leaders have sent the nonprofit organizations of this region a strong message. Because of the downturn in the economy, they can no longer support duplicate organizations that are not meeting the educational and economic needs of the community.
Penna Powers Cutting Haynes/ProClix, an advertising and public relations firm, invites Utah nonprofit organizations to submit applications to receive free creative and public-relations work in the firm’s annual "CreateAThon." ************* Do we have any PR…
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- iConnect Montana
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts