Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
Montana Technology Innovation Partnership (MTIP) Rural Innovator Roundtable, 9/24, Great Falls, Montana
The Montana Technology Innovation Partnership (MTIP), a Department of Commerce program, is hosting a workshop covering topics related to moving your invention from idea to market.
Less than a week until the Greater Yellowstone Regional Entrepreneurship and SBIR/STTR Summit August 17-18, 2015, Bozeman, Montana
Featuring dozens of leaders from government, industry, academia and the legal fields collaboratively supporting small business success, this summit is designed for innovators, researchers, entrepreneurs, and business owners looking to grow their businesses.
(GYRES) – The Greater Yellowstone Region Entrepreneurship And SBIR/STTR Summit, 8/17-18, Bozeman, Montana
The Greater Yellowstone Region Entrepreneurship and SBIR/STTR Summit is a conference for entrepreneurs, researchers and small high-tech companies interested in government funding for technology development
MTIP, in collaboration with TechLink and MSU Vice President of Research, will conduct SBIR/STTR informational sessions to the MSU community.
In this session, you’ll learn how you can qualify for hundreds of thousands of dollars of early-stage R&D seed funding that does not have to be matched or repaid.
Sept 30th – MTIP, Blackstone Launchpad and Headwaters RC&D host Entrepreneurial Outreach event in Dillon, MT. Two venues
Do you have Innovative idea or concept?
Are you conducting research and development?
Are you writing a business plan or want to learn about financing options?
Calling All Entrepreneurs, Researchers, Small Businesses
During his visit, David will provide overviews of the DoD and Air Force SBIR/STTR programs, and will be available to answer your questions. He will also meet individually for one-on-one consultation sessions.
A general overview of the DoD SBIR/STTR Programs as well as information on specific needs of the participating agencies: Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Army, Navy, Air Force, Missile Defense Agency (MDA), Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD).
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts