Montana Office of Tourism and Business Development
The Montana Office of Tourism and Business Development invites you to Kalispell for the annual gathering of Montana’s tourism industry, featuring sessions on marketing, business, and research.
Proposals are due March 1, 2016.
"We consider that a success. If we can get fewer people to spend more money here, all the better to minimize the impact of tourism," said Daniel Iverson, communications manager for the Montana Office of Tourism and Business Development.
Five Montana companies participated in the show, including SRS Crisafulli, Diversified Plastics, Affordable SCADA, Town Pump Hotel Group, and Eliminite.
The next application deadline for BSTF Job Creation and Planning Project, along with the Primary Sector Workforce Training Grant Program (WTG) will be December 31, 2015.
Montana Technology Innovation Partnership (MTIP), a Department of Commerce program, is hosting a free workshop covering topics related to moving your invention from idea to market.
The National Parks Conservation Association out of Whitefish is hosting an economic forum that focuses on the intersection of economic development and conservation on Oct. 17 and 18. I would like to extend an invitation to you to attend the forum. Please feel free to pass this invitation on to anyone you think would be interested.
"So often, it’s a misconception that because Montana is a wonderful place to live and visit, visitors will automatically come and visit," Paoli said. "We need to be active to compete for market share. There are so many choices that travelers have. We see the promotion funding as being critical for Montana to get the market share that would otherwise go to competing destinations."
Read more: http://missoulian.com/business/local/initiative-to-educate-montanans-on-tourism-benefits/article_c37c70ec-5476-11e1-b9b6-0019bb2963f4.html#ixzz1m8lnUFOm
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts