Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
"We’re the number one state for start ups, where people can start a business here and we’ve been the best place for start ups for the last three years." Andy Shirtliff, The Small Business Advocate for Choose Montana.
We just added the opportunity to tour two innovative Montana businesses before the conference gets going on Wednesday, July 13!
Venture Capital Investor Will Price will be a featured panelist at the 2016 Innovate Montana Symposium on July 13th & 14th in Billings, MT.
Will is the founder and managing partner at Next Frontier Capital located in Bozeman, MT. He will be sharing his insights and ideas on find opportunities for innovation and growth in business, industry, and community.
Montana State University Faculty and Students are creating their dream classrooms to solve real problems
If you want to hear more about Design Sandbox for Engaged Learning, plan to attend the Innovate Montana Symposium on July 13-14. Particpants from DSEL will be giving a presentation at Growing Montana Makers at the Northern Hotel on July 13 and also talking in a breakout session, Playing in the Sandbox: Collaborative Entrepreneurship, on July 14th at 10:00 am at the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
This luncheon will feature Angela Martinez, the newly appointed Regional Director of the Economic Development Administration.
The Innovate Montana Symposium will focus on highlighting change and innovation in Montana’s small business climate.
This is the second of three symposiums being held across the state and will showcase how Montana’s small businesses are changing and innovating, creating good-paying jobs, and strengthening our economy in the 21st century marketplace.
The Innovate Montana Symposium will focus on highlighting change and innovation in Montana’s small business climate, enabling them to grow and expand, create more good-paying jobs for Montanans, and strengthen our economy.
"there’s no better place to start a new business."
Governor Bullock on Latest Montana Tax Ranking: It’s Important That We Keep Making Responsible Financial Decisions Governor highlights report ranking Montana as third lowest tax rates in the nation
"Montana is experiencing tremendous economic growth in industries across the state and it’s important that we keep making responsible financial decisions. Our tax system is just another reason why Montana remains the best place in the country to live, work, raise a family, or start a business."
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts