Montana Department of Commerce
Montana: Energy to Spare in the Pipeline – You Should Be Here Building Your Business and Living Your Dream
Montana is an energy state, ranked second only to South Dakota as an energy producer and exporter.
From Libby to Lame Deer and from Scobey to Superior – nearly 200 communities have received the economic benefits associated with increased affordable housing through the Board.
Recycling Center Processing Hub & Spoke Recycling Grant – Who may Apply – Applications are due on March 31, 2011
The Film Office has taken part in the festival in a number of ways over the last few years. They are a major sponsor in one of the event’s biggest filmmaker lounges.
The conference will highlight three keynote speakers, local presenters, and a variety of business resources. This event will help you refocus your business, goals and ultimately your bottom line.
Montana ranks first in the nation for entrepreneurs and is a top spot for economic growth according to a report from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
These funds will be awarded by the Montana Department of Commerce to eligible entities to stabilize neighborhoods whose viability has been, and continues to be, damaged by the economic effects on properties that have been foreclosed upon and abandoned.
"Montana is fortunate to have a tremendous product to entice travelers, but it’s the innovative and committed people within the industry that ensure tourism is a strong and significant contributor to Montana’s economic vitality," said Governor Brian Schweitzer.
The festival is one of four tourism-oriented events around the state selected to recieve a total of $80,000 in grants.
Starting in January 2011, students who complete a 200 hour internship with your business or organization can receive $2,000 credit toward a Montana higher education institution in which they are enrolled.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts