Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Compass Product Design takes products made by others and crafts a design around them that will make them both marketable and practical to use.
On Friday, in San Francisco, the California Institute for Quantitative Biomedical Research (QB3) introduced its own space where it hopes biotech innovation will spring from what it informally calls the "QB3 Garage." A picture of the Hewlett-Packard garage was hung up at the space to illustrate the inspiration for the name.
CTEK, a statewide nonprofit group that supports innovative entrepreneurs, teamed with the Colorado BioScience Association to form the biotech group. It is accepting applications through the CTEK Angels program.
“This is probably a once in a 100-year opportunity for the beef cattle industry and MSU to take the beef industry to a new plateau using genomics,” explained Jim Peterson, interim associate dean for outreach and development.
Seven Finalists, including Ligocyte of Bozeman, Montana, Selected for The BioWest 2006 Venture Showcase Competition, Presenting World-Changing Technologies
LigoCyte (Bozeman, Montana) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of therapeutic drugs and vaccines for preventing or treating human diseases within specialty markets.
LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals Awarded an Additional $2.3M Department of Defense Contract to Continue the Preclinical Development of Their 3rd Generation, Mucosal Anthrax Vaccine
The new vaccine provided 100% protection from an inhaled anthrax challenge in an animal study at Battelle Memorial Institute. "Our vaccine not only prevented death in all of the immunized animals, but it also reduced the morbidity, preventing the sickness caused by an infection," said Dr. Susan Wimer-Mackin, LigoCyte’s Director of Molecular Biology and the lead scientist on the anthrax vaccine project.
This is an exciting development because we can change viruses from disease-causing agents to disease-prevention and -detection agents.
Montana State University (MSU) scientists, and SpeciGen Inc.’s scientific co-founders, Drs. Mark Young and Trevor Douglas authored the cover article “Viruses: Making Friends With Old Foes” in the May 12th edition of the journal Science
"SpeciGen uses patented, new and unique drug delivery vehicles to create and develop products for the diagnostic imaging and therapeutic marketplaces. Investing in SpeciGen is a way to help technology developed in Montana, stay in Montana and will allow SpeciGen to contribute to the state’s fledgling biomedical industry."
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts